Last Updated: 07/29/2020
Information You Provide to Us
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log and Usage Information: We collect information related to your access to and use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, documents downloaded, your IP address, and the site you visited before navigating to our Services
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and marketing campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see Your Choices
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to publicly available sources.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to identify and research opportunities and businesses that may be interested in or appropriate for our acquisition. We also use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions, and customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about Services and events offered by CPCP and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you (see Your Choices below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of CPCP and others;
- Personalize your online experience and the advertisements you see when you use third-party platforms based on your preferences, interests, and browsing behaviour;
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE U.S.
CPCP is based in Canada and the United States and we process and store information in the United States. Therefore, we and our service providers may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from CPCP by following the instructions in those emails or text messages or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about our ongoing business relations.